
It's official: The Writers Guild of America strike is over. And Roberts On The Run is back! As a virtual member of the WGA, you'll note that my lack of blog entries coincided with the exact strike dates of my brother and sister scribes. The result? The best WGA contract in history and well deserved! So while you wait for new episodes of your favorites shows on the tube, celebrate the fact that Roberts On The Run is back and it's bigger, badder . . . well, let's just say it's back.
Speaking of comebacks, let's take a look at the top 5 greatest in American history:

5. Dewey Defeats Truman
Or does he? The ultimate example of never counting your chickens happens during the 1948 presidential election.

4. Jordan Returns
On March 18, 1995, His Airness comes out of retirement against the Indiana Pacers. Shortly after, the "rusty" Jordan drops 50 points on the rival Knicks in the Garden.

3. America Wins Revolutionary War
Against all odds, the American victory at Yorktown in 1781 marks the upset of upsets.

2. Giants Win Super Bowl
David Tyree makes the greatest catch in Super Bowl history and Eli Manning adds to the family legacy as the best road team in football history shocks the world - go G-Men!!!

1. Roberts On The Run Returns
Strike over. Blog back. 'Nuff said!
Talk to you soon. Until then, pick up the pace and run your own race.
- Jeff
12 comments:
Well it is about time!!!!!!!!!!
Great beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog website?
The account aided me a appropriate deal. I were tiny
bit familiar of this your broadcast offered bright transparent idea
my page ... firstphotographytips.com
my page: diy photography
Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and
tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop,
just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has
83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had
to share it with someone!
Review my web-site; anti aging
My web blog ; help you look younger
I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such
detailed about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!
Also visit my webpage business travel tips
Also visit my homepage business travel tips
constantly i used to read smaller articles or reviews that as
well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading
at this place.
Review my page: israel travel tips
My homepage ... travel to mexico tips
Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website
with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Terrific blog and amazing style and design.
Also visit my homepage ... antiagingenthusiast.com
My blog post - anti ageing skin care
Thanks for finally talking about > "Writer's Strike Over! The Blog Is Back!" < Liked it!
Also visit my site - slipper chairs
Look at my web-site : new fashion trends
Awesome! Its truly remarkable piece of writing, I have got much clear idea about
from this piece of writing.
My web-site: natural anti aging
my webpage :: anti aging tips for 30s
I do agree with all the concepts you've offered on your post. They're
very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very quick for novices.
Could you please lengthen them a little from subsequent
time? Thank you for the post.
Feel free to visit my weblog ... the latest fashion
Here is my web blog : men fashion tips
I read this article completely regarding the comparison of hottest and preceding technologies, it's awesome article.
Also visit my web page :: fashion tips for women over 40
Also visit my page :: fashion blogs
Why people still make use of to read news papers when in
this technological globe all is existing on net?
Feel free to visit my weblog :: Worldwide Travel Tips
Feel free to visit my webpage cheap travel tips
I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.
Stop by my site ... back to school fashion tips
My web site : fashion and style tips
Post a Comment